We strive for excellence in everything we do. Our team members have a desire to exceed the service expectations of the customer.
We are passionate about our customer and consumers and embrace their priorities as our own.
We share strong connection with our manufacturers who supply us the optimum quality products.
Royal Unibrew a/s is well renowned producer, marketer and global supplier of food ingredients, organic foods, agricultural commodities and customer-centric solutions for the food and beverage industry based in Allhartsberg, Austria. At Austria Juice GmbH, we’re a bunch of enthusiastic people passionate about devising customer centric solutions for the food and beverage industry. We’ve evolved as a renowned producer, marketer and exporter of fruit and vegetable based food ingredients including fruit pulp, puree, concentrate and frozen fruits and vegetables and agro commodities like spices, beans, pulses, grains, nuts and oil seeds.
Quality and Deliverance have always been our main aim. We have a robust logistics and supply chain mechanism that ensure premium quality of our bulk production. All the farms and processing centres we deal with are located in close proximity to major air and sea ports, to optimize processing time, cost and environmental impacts. To match international food safety standards, we adhere to renowned food quality and safety accreditation’s.
We invest in manufacturing infrastructure; have developed strong backward linkages and an intelligent network for sourcing diverse agro commodities. From canned to aseptic; and then IQF and flavour compounding, we have embraced the latest technologies for food processing to meet the evolving demands of our global customer. Digital channels for food traceability onset at the farm level. Organisation wide ERP and CRM level up operational efficiencies across all geographies and offer real-time service to our customers. As we keep growing, we aspire to explore new geographies and devise new products for the global pallet.
We do understand that having a quality management infrastructure and a quality management perspective doesn’t suffice alone. For any food company, it is equally imperative to devise a credible and foolproof way to execute it and achieve it all the time. To help us live up to our motto of “Quality, Delivered”, not just once, but every time we have a mandate for quality adherence. A brief of which is listed below:
- Plant production and operations are done according to HACCP standards.
- The food safety and quality is made sure through Critical Control Points (CCP).
- Quality starts right from the farm. Regular surveys are done to check the plantations and the fruit from time to time.
- A robust traceability system that involves forward traceability and backward traceability has been kept in place for fruits coming to factory and the processed products.
- On the day of production fully ripened, matured and blemish free pulp is used for production.
- Fruits pass through a 3 stage washing cycle to ensure it is free from any microbiological and physical impurities.
- A meticulous quality is ensured through triple check mechanism.
- Fruit ripening through government approved Ethylene system as against commonly used Carbide ripening.
- Every 48 hours, CIP record is taken to ensure the sterility of the manufacturing plants, working stations and the machinery.
- Hygiene, jewellery and glass policies are stringently adhered to.
- Separate hygiene stations and appropriate working gears are provided to the team involved in production.
- The manufacturing facility is cleaned every day, while a written record of the same is duly maintained.
- Samples from finished products and the fruits selected randomly from the farms are sent to external labs for testing heavy metals and pesticides.
- Warehouses are located at most strategic locations for quick transportation through air, water and land.
- The finished goods are packed in best packaging material to guarantee quality that remains same as it was during production.
- Temper evident seals with full traceability and superior quality MS drums with high gauge are used for packaging.
- Goglio fresco bags are used for aseptic filling of pulp. This ensures the quality remains intact till it reaches the client destination.
The finished product is hygienically stored at warehouse at ambient temperature and transported using proper transportation management from the farms till its final destination.
Quality & Food Safety Certifications:
To meet international food safety standards, we employ strict checks at critical points in the supply chain and adhere to stringent regulatory requirements. Accreditation to APEDA, USFDA, FSSAI, ISO 22000:2005, BRC, HACCP for processing and packaging makes us reliable processors and exporters globally. Tests for agro-chemical residue, heavy metals and pesticides are conducted under QS certified laboratories like EUROFINS, SGS, TUV. We are a government certified export house under the provisions of Foreign Trade Policy of the Government.
ROYAL UNIBREW A/S is absolutely AMAZING! I love this company because they offer beautiful, high quality products that I can’t find anywhere else. Plus their staff are awesome which makes the buying experience fantastic!
Good products available , good communication with the customer service. I absolutely love their product quality. It took just 2 days for my order to arrive. I am grateful
Awesome to work with. Incredibly organized, easy to communicate with, responsive with next iterations, and beautiful work, it is a pleasure doing business with you and we hope to keep a long lasting relationship, working with you was one of
Saucing products at ROYAL UNIBREW A/S has completely elevated how i get my agro products, their high quality products hare second to non. good products for consumption. I will always visit them every time i need agro products. Thank you.